CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Herb Festival @ WNC Farmer's Market

Finally a day all to myself and so excited it is so I get the kids off to school on the bus and head out to the ATM to take out the $ for my trip the Herb Festival . It due to start at 9am but upon my arrival at 8:30 it is plain to see that things are already going. So I find a very close parking spot to park as I must many trips back and forth to my van to drop off my arm full of herbs.

My list of herbs and plants I have purchased include:

Comfory
Boneset
Holy Basil
Spearmint
Catnip
Lemon Balm
Lemon Basil
Cucumbers
Red Bell Peppers
Green Bell Peppers
Yellow Bell Peppers
Orange Bell Peppers
Cherokee Purple tomato
Aunt Ruby Green tomato
Eucalyptus tree



Now I am off to transplant....
....and enjoy.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Save me some of them purple tomato seeds ... Please? :)

Dad

Anonymous said...

The Cherokee Purple?

Certainly!