CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloodroot identified

I absolutely LOVE going to herb school! My mind is like a sponge, soaking up all the information I possibly can and then it is not enough. I take my Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs: Of Eastern and Central North Americaby Roger Peterson everywhere with me because I never know when I will find a plant that holds my attention and speaks to me and need this book in hand to identify.

Well, while outside thumbing thru some books trying to come to an understanding of what might be going on for Jacob and his stomach aches, I decided to take a walk out in the lot next to our home and see what comes to me. While out there I came across Bloodroot.




I also harvested some Mullein leaves.

0 comments: