CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starting Herbal School


I have finally done it! I started herbal school! I am so excited and am grateful to be doing something for myself and not feeling guilty about it.


I am attending Appalacian School of Holistic Herbalism the Fundamentals of Herbs and Plant Energies. It is a 13-week/65 hour program learning herbs for all the bodies systems, herbs for womyn, pregnancy, men, children, herbal first aid and herbal making. Topics covered include:Ayurveda and doshic considerations, wildcrafting and plant identification, medicine making (Salves, Tinctures, oils, etc.) natural skin care and aromatherapy, mshrooms,wild foods and flower essences.


This class is a prerequisite for Traditional Program , a 9 month, 260 hour advanced course. I wanted to take this class in conjunction with the Foundations which you are allowed to do, however dur to funds and time restrictions I am unable too. Next year.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

SOOOOOO ... ya gonna get smarter than your dad? lol .. ENJOY IT

Anonymous said...

GET smarter!? Thought I already was!!! LOL!

Oh I will enjoy. I have been waiting for what seems like forever.