CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cleaning product recommendation

I wanted to do this post about a product that I absolutely LOVE. To pass it along so everyone will know.

Sun & Earth Fabric Softener Sheets

Natural. Hypoallergenic. 100% Biodegradable in 21 days!

Available in scented "Fresh Citrus Scent" and "Unscented".
80 ct sheets.

I can not say enough about these dryer sheets....and the fact of how enviromentally friendly they are. Of all the brands and kinds of dryer sheets there are out on the market today, these are by far the best buy for your money and the enviroment. With a family of four and 2 children who dirty an obseen amount of laundry, I am ALWAYS doing laundry. 1 box of Sun and Earth fabric softener sheets last me a good month, that is even with occasionally using 2 sheets in a load.

0 comments: